welcome to pearl's guest book ^-^

Followers

pearl's spread the love

Wednesday, November 5

DEaR GOD...

salam... & hello there!! am feel good today b'coz i went to see the maintenance guy, they're going to finish my house before December. In that case, we'll moving out to our new house before new year...yeahhh!!! we've been waiting for this almost a year now. so many things happened and finally we manage to have our own home... ^0^

nYway, speaking of home, reminds me of the song that my hubby always sang for me whenever he had a guitar in his hand..(besides I Remember You by Skid Row ~~ which am listening right now), it's Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold. I really...really love this song. so, here's the vid which i managed to copy from youtube... enjoy ya...




0 pearls says.... (^-^)v:

Post a Comment

thanks so much dropping by... (",)v

pearl's listens to...