welcome to pearl's guest book ^-^

Followers

pearl's spread the love

Wednesday, November 18

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!

salam n hi all.... u might be wondering and asking what the hell is happening to pearl-stud-earrings??!!! where is the cute pink stripes template??!!! well, pearl-stud-earrings ia now .COM ^-^v actually, am in a process to refine my blog, whereby am using my own domain now and no longer with blogspot. I'll explain later why i suddenly decided to hv my own domain.

anw, just keep coming to my blog for updates because am still try to get use with wordpress. And if any of know how to transfer my old cute pink template to my new site, please let me know because I REALLY NEED HELPPPP!!!! uhuuuu...

till then.... wish me luck ^-^v

**am writing this post thru my blogspot posting... heheheeee


0 pearls says.... (^-^)v:

Post a Comment

thanks so much dropping by... (",)v

pearl's listens to...