welcome to pearl's guest book ^-^

Followers

pearl's spread the love

Sunday, September 20

SALAM AIDILFITRI from me n hubby


Salam Aidilfitri to all my muslim friends and a very happy holiday to all my friends out there.... to my beloved followers, blogger friends, silent reader and everyone whole over the net... hehehee...

am sorry if i made any mistake and if i do, it was not my intention and love u all. thanks for all ur support!!! cheers!!!!

lots of hugs from me n hubby.... ^-^ v







4 pearls says.... (^-^)v:

HoneyBUZZin said...

Selamat Hari Raya sis....semoga kedatangan syawal tahun ini membawa maksud yang lebih bererti.
Take Care

Cik Rama2 Beku said...

salam aidilfitri akak..minta maaf zahir dan batin k..dtg la umah..:)

p/s: tag tu nnt sy jawab ar..

chipsmore said...

selamat ari raya..maap zahir batin ;)

audreyst said...

Selamat Hari Raya!! Maaf Zahir & Batin... thanks for having us over for Raya, luv the food, luv the company, luv the Raya!! he he kalau we can follow u all go Tawau also we ikutttt.... ;p

p/s luv ur Raya pix with Hubby... NICE!!

Post a Comment

thanks so much dropping by... (",)v

pearl's listens to...