welcome to pearl's guest book ^-^

Followers

pearl's spread the love

Wednesday, January 14

down a memory lane.... (^0~)v

what's with the title...???? ^0^

these photos taken last 2 weeks. i've been keeping it in my photobucket....hehee... that beautiful morning, while watching tv i was preparing breakfast for hubby, we had toasted english bread, black coffee for hubby and green tea for me ^0^

hubby was busy doing something in the bathroom (we had a major problem with our plumbing system... gggrrrr!!!). since we (and all astro subscribers) had 2 new free channel i.e astro fiesta 808 & 809, and i get all the channel to myself (hubby always take control on the remote ~~ watching discovery channel ~~) so i decided to watched astro fiesta 808. and lucky me, it was boyzone reunion concert on the tv. listening to the songs, it took me back to the times when i was in form 4 & 5. my classmates and me was crazy about boyzone.... heheheeee...


our breakfast....


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


these two photos taken when they were singing "i love the way you love me" song...

Photobucket



Photobucket

2 pearls says.... (^-^)v:

Kris and Nadia said...

miahaaha... the good old days.. dlu2 pun slalu jg sya dgr boyzone ni tau..miahahaa... n 911..lucu la.. ntah mana sda dorg menghilang :)

rahma said...

911... i even bought the cd... hahahaaaa!! "...isn't the 1st time, won't be the last time.... the day we found love once again...." ^0^ wah, terkenang2 sdh sa... mcm funny jgk kan... i would add Take That to my list oso, love their songs so much!!

Post a Comment

thanks so much dropping by... (",)v

pearl's listens to...