welcome to pearl's guest book ^-^

Followers

pearl's spread the love

Thursday, January 15

am a bit early for holiday mood!!

hubby and me went to SMC Damai yesterday. we happened to know that one of hubby's friend was in an accident and admitted there. so, after hubby picked me up from the office we straight away to the hospital. well, am not going to tell a story about the accident. he's (hubby's friend) fine, alhamdulillah, but he was in a surgery before that and being moved several times from Tuaran to QE and then moved again to SMC due to QE's building is not safe...


anw, while walking hand-in-hand ~~ i love when hubby hold my hand, tightly, i feel safe... luv u so much abg adie...mmmuuuuaahhhkkkks!! ^0^ ~~ ok, sorry i easily get interrupted when it comes to our relationships.... where was i... hhhmmmm... o ya, while walking hand-in-hand with hubby, we saw this beautiful chinese new year decoration at the lobby, just right in front of the main entrace. it caught my eyes... love the tree and the lights hanging on the silling. it matched perfectly!!


i know this is a bit too early, we have about a week before chinese new year, but what the heck, i really want to wish all my chinese friends and all of you out there a very happy chinese new year... may we all have a very prosperous life this new year. o ya, i've got interesting topic to blog before chinese new year holiday. hope someone will remind me of this. abg adie, i know you are one of my loyal reader, please remind me to blog about the pictures of cars that i took. thank you, luv u more, mmmuaahh!! gong xi fa chai... ^0^


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






luv from.....


1 pearls says.... (^-^)v:

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyοne else еxpегiencіng problems with
thе ρіcturеs on thiѕ blog
lоading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blοg.
Any feеd-bacκ wοuld be grеаtlу appreciаtеd.


Here is my blog post - seo clients

Post a Comment

thanks so much dropping by... (",)v

pearl's listens to...