welcome to pearl's guest book ^-^

Followers

pearl's spread the love

Sunday, June 28

my saturday...

hhhmmmm... its 10 minutes to 1am and my eyes still fresh. so, am decided to update my blog while watching 'tribute to michael jackson' on channel 8. hhhhmmmm... well, where to start.... ooopppsss the title was 'my saturday', so the entry should be things i did on last saturday...

a night before.... on friday night we spent a night at my in-laws and the next morning, i sent hubby to his office and then back to UA. got a lot laundries to do. while waiting for the machine to stop, i made a couple of little crystal slipper. was going to give it to sof and sal. lucky me i can finished it within 30 minutes. then took a shower, dress-up and went to a clinic at kingfisher for my medical check-up. after 30 minutes, am done and the doctor said am perfectly fine. am glad i still hv my clear and fresh lung to survive with... heheheee...

am started not feeling so good that day actually. my throat started to sore and feel a bit dizzy and my temperature was rising. smsed sof to make an appointment to meet up and went off to hubby's office... lepak d ofis hubby sambil tingu bleach... heheheee

1pm.... we went back to my in-laws because we hv makan2 due to father's day... fffuuuhhhh... though my temperature's rising and sore throat, still got my big appetite for a bowl of soto and a plate of rojak. o ya, and one and half slices of cheese cake!! hahahaaaa...

5pm... went to sabah trade center, we are going to meet sof there. sof was participating in an exhibition there... "satu daerah, satu industri" (one district, one industry)... it was ok, will post the photos on that later on... then later that evening we went to sof's house. miss her parents so much. it's been a while since the last time we saw them. we were supposed to go to bandung with sof's parents but something came up, we went back to tawau instead. but we promised them to go next year heheheeee...

30 minutes to 10pm.... went to my in-laws and spent another night there...

and that was my saturday... o ya, i forgot to wish all of you out there especially fathers... happy belated father's day, may you all got all the love because you deserve it!! ^0^ i lost my voice that sunday but i managed to sent a sms to my dad to wish him... ^-^


two little crystal slipper... the green one is for sof and the blue one for sal ^-^






there was sof... in green sweater...



before that, at hubby's office... was shocked when i read this on the news... dui.....


is this for real??? is he ok??? heheheee...


he was find actually... not a single bruise. not even a scratch... well, he's the Edward Cullen... no matter what happen, he'll survive, ahaks!!! hhhmmmm... still craving for new moon!!!! capat laaaaa, mcm tia sabar sdh niiiii!!!!






3 pearls says.... (^-^)v:

Lee said...

Hello Rahma, looks like a quiet restful weekend, huh? And who is that guy in the papers?
Don't recollect having seen him in Hollywood or dimana.
Love your video.
You have a great week and keep well, Lee.

rahma said...

hi lee... yaa.... heeee
o, he's robert pattinson, hero of twilight the movie, by stephanie meyer. ^-^

rahma said...

thanks lee... u hv a great week too ya ^0^

Post a Comment

thanks so much dropping by... (",)v

pearl's listens to...