welcome to pearl's guest book ^-^

Followers

pearl's spread the love

Friday, October 23

terjumpa kawan blogger....

just came back from 1B. had lunch with friends just now at Old Town Cafe, i had mee curry and rose float... blh la tahan sedapnya...

lepas makan, terus blk. on a way out tu i met my blogger friends, neneth n zura.... (i knew them when i was looking for knitting lesson on the net and they are the one who teaches me a lot about knitting!!)

i was passing them thru and was thinking that i knew them.... hhhmmmm of course i knew them, silly me!! sorry girls... sy betul2 tia sedar bah tu. i was actually thinking about my baju.... i accidentally spread some curry and sambal on my right hand baju kurung. and it annoyed me!!! but i did turn back and had a few chat with them before we go. hhhmmm.... its been quite sometimes since the last time we met kan... heheheeee...










0 pearls says.... (^-^)v:

Post a Comment

thanks so much dropping by... (",)v

pearl's listens to...