welcome to pearl's guest book ^-^

Followers

pearl's spread the love

Friday, July 10

paused????...

salams n hi all...

hhhmmm dunno where to begin... am a bit down after reading one of my blogger friend's blog just now. she's finally decided to stop... yup, i repeat... STOP blogging. well, it's her decision but something she said makes me wonder "what do people think after reading my blog?" and "do people who read my blog get annoyed???"... or am i accidentally hurt your (readers) feeling??

i know most of us decided to hv a blog because we want to share almost everything we have or do, to other people besides making friends... its one of social networking thingy... kan??!! in a process of doing it, we sometimes doesn't realize that we hurt other people feelings. am so SORRY if you feel that way while reading mine. i didn't mean to hurt anyone or to get people annoyed with what am writing here. i just want to share my feelings... please forgive me for any bad thing i've done... am not intend to do it... my bad...

am posting this entry especially to my friend yatie... i will always remember you as one of my very best friend though we never met personally. u r one of the first blogger whose says hi to me when the first time i starts my blog. this entry specially dedicated to you so that you know that you still and always be my FRIEND.... yatie,i will miss you, miss your story and definitely miss u around here. take care ya ^-^

**if u happened to read this, don't forget to add me on ur fb list ya...

mine is 'teruterubuzo_ct78@yahoo.com'

actually after a lot of thinking, plus-minus, pros n cons... i finally decided


~~


~~


~~


~~


~~





to open my fb account... heheheee... fyi, i hate fb... hated it so much!!! so damn much till i decided to give it a try and give myself a chance to prove that am wrong. and yet, still i dont find fb is good, one of the reason is because....

LAMBAAAAAAAAT BETUL MO LOADING!!!!! ggrrrrr......

besides, my brother wants me to hv fb account... heheheee... k la, enough with the emotional feelings... btw, u guys out there, if you read my blog or u happened to be my reader, silent or not... and u happened to hv fb account, dont forget to add me ya... (",)v




2 pearls says.... (^-^)v:

Annie said...

phew.. sa ingat ko pun mau quit blogging ody o0o rahma.. saspen nih.. haha..

rahma said...

hehehee... rileks... mana blh sy kasi tinggal ni blog...

Post a Comment

thanks so much dropping by... (",)v

pearl's listens to...