welcome to pearl's guest book ^-^

Followers

pearl's spread the love

Saturday, July 4

what's the good news??!!


hear yeee... hear yeee... heheheeee...

i know you and you too wondering what's the good news kan??!! even you want to know what it is right...??? well, my dear all friends, remember my entry on ^-^ the one that i said i received a call from Dr. Janie??? Dr. Janie is actually my supervisor whose coach me on my tutor thingy. btw, she called to inform that she decided to extend my contract as her tutor. but this semester i will tutoring business comm... new to me but... hey, its worth trying. give a chance to gain my own knowledge. there you go, i said it... so, that's the good news from me... praise to Allah, rezeki kan!! ^0^

i was supposed to blog about it last week but am so caught up with the seaweed forum thingy. and am downloading photos for the forum's entry. so sit tight and hold on to your pc / notebook / laptop... got more coming up next!!!

cheers... (",)v



3 pearls says.... (^-^)v:

CHINA DOLL said...

Congratsss....

Annie said...

congrats to you, rahma! ;)

rahma said...

thank you... thank you... thank you... thanks so much dear friends... ^-^

Post a Comment

thanks so much dropping by... (",)v

pearl's listens to...