welcome to pearl's guest book ^-^

Followers

pearl's spread the love

Friday, December 19

2008 Hell or Heaven Party...

Last Wednesday night, my hubby and his band performed at 2008 Hell or Heaven Party at Promenade Hotel, organized by Street (you can find the Street Shop at 1st floor 1Borneo). During the show, they performed their very own songs, and a few songs from Luna Sea.



Anddddd here are some photos taken during the party.... some photos are not very clear.... (I don't know the guy's name who took this photos, some are blur...) My hubby will ask another photos from the photographer and I will post it once I get it.

FYI, the make-up is just for the party purposes and they are not a heavy metal kinda group....

this is where they get their make-up done... iro.iro, city mall KK





street fashion show....








see that lady in white... adored the dress... cute ^-^

btw, am not in that party. I was there to picked up my hubby after the show at 11.30pm then we straight to my in-laws for steamboat "party" (though just the two of us sitting in front of the pot since they already had their dinner...heeee....) ^-^

0 pearls says.... (^-^)v:

Post a Comment

thanks so much dropping by... (",)v

pearl's listens to...