welcome to pearl's guest book ^-^

Followers

pearl's spread the love

Thursday, December 4

sad...... :(((

salams...

Received a call from my brother and my mom just now...they were telling me that our 'grandmother' had passed away this morning... :phonecry: Innalillahiwainnailaihirojiun..... may Allah rest her soul with those who having faith in God...amin....


My mom called me yesterday that she was admitted to the hospital the night before because of strok... Hhhmmm... am missing her already... I didn't get a chance to see her last raya because am so busy with other thing. Am always tought that I will have a chance to see her next time...but now, there will be no more next time.... am feel so guilty...



She's actually not my real 'grandmother'... she was a very good neighbour... she was always there for our family, in good times and bad times... She was there beside me when my hubby performed the 'akad nikah' ~~ my mom was so nervous to sit beside me, but my dad was with me ~~... she was holding my hand and taught me a lot about marriage... She was more a grandmother to me than my own grandmother..... she was also my mom's best friend...


Yesterday after performed my zohor, I was saying my prayer to Allah... I asked Him to forgive her, and I was reading the Al-Fatihah and Ayatul Kursi for her so that she can go in peace...and so as my mom told me just now that she was sleeping so peacefully. After a few minutes, then they realized that she was already gone....... forever to see her true 'love'.... I will never forget everything that she taught me, things that she said to me....things that she done... for our family...etc...etc... THANK YOU soooo much for being a good person to our family.... you will always be remembered as our 'grandmother' that we always want.... Al-Fatihah.....

3 pearls says.... (^-^)v:

The Spiral Eyes said...

may she restin peace and may Allah bless her soul

rahma said...

insya Allah...amin.... thanks...

Jurry said...

semoga roh nya dicucuri rahmat

Post a Comment

thanks so much dropping by... (",)v

pearl's listens to...