welcome to pearl's guest book ^-^

Followers

pearl's spread the love

Tuesday, December 16

my weekends....

as usual, we were at my in-laws last weekends. i woke early and was standing by the window that morning. it was low tide... hmmm... so this is what it looks like when there is no water...












later that morning, my hubby and me went to our house at Ketiau doing some cleaning and in the afternoon my hubby left for jamming at The Moe's. since there's nothing much to do (we were out of water supply ~~ there's pipe maintenance going on) in the afternoon, me and my in-laws was sitting at the front door chatting and looking at the kids playing around (their first time outdoor activity).


syafik was crying.... heheee...











0 pearls says.... (^-^)v:

Post a Comment

thanks so much dropping by... (",)v

pearl's listens to...