welcome to pearl's guest book ^-^

Followers

pearl's spread the love

Wednesday, November 26

BEADS FESTIVAL

went to see sewcute yesterday noon at her office. need to get an invitation card from her. there will be a Beads Festival this coming Saturday (29 Nov 2008) at 10:00am, Pusat Latihan Kraftangan Epal, Wawasan Plaza, KK. all are invited. looking at the tentative, they will have a slide show, exhibition, and can't wait to participate in DIY workshop. told my hubby about this and he agreed to let me go there ~~ usually my hubby will not let me go anywhere easily without him accompany me, but since he's working on saturday and i love beads...so he said yes lah.... thanks abg adie...luv u much!!! ~~ anw, will blog about it next week ya... and thanks to sewcute for the cards. she gave two cards, and i passed one to my colleague.



0 pearls says.... (^-^)v:

Post a Comment

thanks so much dropping by... (",)v

pearl's listens to...