welcome to pearl's guest book ^-^

Followers

pearl's spread the love

Tuesday, November 25

yeay!!!! double happiness...

salam n hi there...

so excited today because i got this package yesterday from ladybeads.... thanks ain...



tada.....something to keep me busy. ^-^



am trying to improve my knitting and crocheting skills, so i bought this from ladybeads... oh ya, i need an expert on knitting, is there anyone out there who can teach me more about knitting??? pleasee....really need your help...



and...my beading notes...this one called menjalara beading pattern...will try soon on my new blue baju kurung...heeeeee....




i managed to stop by at the post office this morning to pick up my other package from snazzynsuch...



it's a clover pom-pom maker for my next crochet project. will tell you guys about it once i finished it ya! ^-^



comes in different sizes; blue - 85, green - 65, yellow - 45 and the cutest one, pink is 35...



i bet the pom-pom maker is from Japan... ya...it so obvious because the instruction is in Japanese. yet, still easy to understand because it has pictures..





0 pearls says.... (^-^)v:

Post a Comment

thanks so much dropping by... (",)v

pearl's listens to...